Join Us – The Campaign for Real Ale
CAMRA campaigns for real ale, real pubs and consumer rights. We are an independent, voluntary organisation with over 175,000 members and have been described as the most successful consumer group in Europe. CAMRA promotes good-quality real ale and pubs, as well as acting as the consumer’s champion in relation to the UK and European beer and drinks industry.
We aim to:
- Protect and improve consumer rights
- Promote quality, choice and value for money
- Support the public house as a focus of community life
- Campaign for greater appreciation of traditional beers, ciders and perries as part of our national heritage and culture
- Seek improvements in all licensed premises and throughout the brewing industry
Why not join us today if you care about great quality real ale and pubs?
- Cleveland Branch 899
- CAMRA 190,833
Information as of 30.12.2017
Some of the Membership Benefits
- Exclusive monthly members newspaper – ‘What’s Brewing’
- Quarterly magazine called ‘Beer’
- Free / Discounted entry to over 160 beer festivals
- Branch Social Activities
- Active Campaigning
- Discounted Membership of the CAMRA Beer Club
- Book Discounts
A variety of membership rates exist covering single and joint membership, life membership and a range of concessionary rates – full details can be found on the Camra website. Alternatively contact the Cleveland Branch Membership Secretary, to do this go to the Contact Us page.
The University Real Ale Affiliation Scheme
If you are at University then your University Real Ale Society may want to consider forming a link with Camra via the University Real Ale Affiliation scheme, over a dozen have already chosen to do so.
How To Join
For more information on joining Camra click on the link www.camra.org.uk This takes you to the main Camra website where you can join online.