Saturday 8th February, 2020 12:15pm
Camerons brewery ANCHOR Tap & BOTTLE SHOP
(formerly known as Camerons Brewery Tap)
Stockton Street, Stranton, Hartlepool TS24 7QS (on A689)
Branch members are welcome to attend this informal get together reviewing the branch year.
Following the AGM, there will be a social walk to visit other local hostelries.
- Apologies for Absence
- Matters Arising from 2019 AGM Minutes
- Chairman’s Opening Remarks
- Committee Members’ Annual Reports
- Approval of the audited accounts of the branch
- Election of branch officials (See details below)
- Appointment of Auditors
- Vote for branch Pub, Club and Best Community Pub of the year
ELECTION OF BRANCH OFFICIALS
- The branch posts listed below are up for re-election at the AGM.
- Any Cleveland CAMRA branch member may serve on the branch committee.
Committee posts with current incumbents elected until 8/2/2020
Branch Website Officer
Good Beer Guide (GBG) Co-ordinator
Pubs Database Officer
Vacant committee posts
National Beer Scoring System (NBSS) Coordinator
Magazine Editor (It’s Your Round)
If you would like any further details on the posts listed above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org