Saturday 8th February, 2020 12:15pm
Camerons brewery ANCHOR Tap & BOTTLE SHOP
(formerly known as Camerons Brewery Tap)
Stockton Street, Stranton, Hartlepool TS24 7QS (on A689)
Branch members are welcome to attend this informal get together reviewing the branch year.
Following the AGM, there will be a social walk to visit other local hostelries.
- Apologies for Absence
- Matters Arising from 2019 AGM Minutes
- Chairman’s Opening Remarks
- Committee Members’ Annual Reports
- Approval of the audited accounts of the branch
- Election of branch officials (See details below)
- Appointment of Auditors
- Vote for branch Pub, Club and Best Community Pub of the year
ELECTION OF BRANCH OFFICIALS
- The branch posts listed below are up for re-election at the AGM.
- Any Cleveland CAMRA branch member may serve on the branch committee.
Committee posts with current incumbents elected until 8/2/2020
Branch Website Officer
Good Beer Guide (GBG) Co-ordinator
Pubs Database Officer
Vacant committee posts
National Beer Scoring System (NBSS) Coordinator
Magazine Editor (It’s Your Round)
If you would like any further details on the posts listed above, please contact email@example.com
Jo Powell Memorial Shield for Best Community Pub
Jo was a great campaigner for real ale and traditional pubs in the Cleveland CAMRA Branch area. As a lasting tribute to Jo, the Branch inaugurated this award in 2012 in his memory and is awarded annually to coincide with CAMRA Community Pubs Month in April.
Cleveland branch for the Campaign for Real Ale is seeking nominations for this award from branch members
- Pubs are the heart of local communities and offer a vital hub for locals to get together as a community and are one of the few places where you can meet people in a relaxed, social environment.
- Pubs are also taking an active role in tackling loneliness – whether that’s running lunch groups, chatting to regulars or just providing a place for people to meet.
We would love to hear from you if you know of a pub in the Cleveland branch area that involves the local community. The other requirement is that the nominated pub serves real ale.
A vote will take place at the Cleveland branch AGM on Saturday 8th February 2020 at the Camerons brewery Anchor Tap & Bottle Shop (formerly known as Camerons Brewery Tap)
Before the vote takes place, nominators are required to give a brief summary at the AGM on how the local community is involved.
Please do not let this daunt you as the AGM is quite relaxed and it is a chance for community orientated pubs to receive recognition.
Please send nominations or if you have any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday 1st February, 2020.